Copyright © 2020 INTERASELKON. All Rights Reserved.
I can’t find accuracy!
- Check your pellets!!!
- The most necessary point for best result in accuracy is the features in the pellets that you are using, the size, the shape and the weight.
- Don’t use damaged pellets.
- Make sure you know holding the airgun properly. Review your skills for better results. Keep practising.
- Adjust the range of the scope. Neither too close, nor too far. ALWAYS prefer a moderate range.
- Make sure that your scopes are well adjusted, even a little loose may result in bad accuracy.
- Only use the scopes which are made just for airguns!